A little polish of Thai shaper

Hello,

I've just tested pango-0.16 with an iso10646 font, and the upper& lower
vowels for Thai appear to be shifted to the left, as shown in :-

  http://linux.thai.net/~thep/2001_06_12_223941_shot.jpg

(Note that in the screenshot, I use an adjusted version of clearyu
font to correct Thai glyphs. And I have already sent the patch to
the author.)

I found that the case of iso10646 fonts are distinguished from other
kinds of Thai fonts, which is not necessary here. I've tried fixing it,
as in the attached patch, and the result is :-

  http://linux.thai.net/~thep/2001_06_12_235512_shot.jpg

Moreover, I found that the Thai shaper doesn't work with Windows
TrueType fonts, which are Unicode-based, due to the ucs2tis()
conversion we did in the past. Therefore, I think what we have
to do next is revise it to be 16-bit, and the codepage classification
might need auto detection, just like what ttmkfdir does, rather than
the XLFD determining as I once proposed. Because the convention is
8-bit based.

But first, please check if the patch is OK.

Regards,
-Theppitak.
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
Information Research and Development Division, NECTEC, Thailand