Re: A little polish of Thai shaper

I should state that in my text drawing code, I position non-spacing characters
algorithmically based on overlaying a 2x2 grid on the base character.  Thus,
the non-spacing glyphs in ClearlyU are not positioned to appear correctly
without some calculation.

Theppitak has adjusted the Thai non-spacing glyphs in the ClearlyU font so
that they will be positioned correctly if they follow the base character; as
they are supposed to for Unicode text.

I haven't had time to peruse the Pango code yet, so I'm not sure what it is
doing, but I was intending on including Theppitak's changes in the next
version of ClearlyU.

The next release of ClearlyU will hopefully be in July some time.  I lost a
hard drive on my home machine with many of the improvements and additions, and
I'm trying to get them added again.
Mark Leisher                      Times are bad.  Children no longer obey
Computing Research Lab            their parents, and everyone is writing
New Mexico State University       a book.
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL                -- Marcus Tullius Cicero
Las Cruces, NM  88003