Re: Pango Unicode coverage

Hello,
Current GB18030 standard only covers Unicode BMP plane. Although, the code points in GB18030 can cover all planes in Unicode 3.1, there is no glyphs assigned to those code points beyond BMP in current GB18030 standard. And, as I know there is no ttf font which has GB18030 CMap. We can only convert GB18030 into UCS-16 before access the ttf tonts. And there is no free GB18030 ttf font available.

Regards

James Su