Pango RPMS question was Re: Pango status, arabic support

 I got the rpms installed and launched the testgtk to look at some
arabic text displayed and maybe use testtext to write some arabic

 However, the only fonts I got installed for arabic are the ones that
come with Axmedit from the great Langbox International folks.

 And it seems those don't work since I can see hebrew text but no
arabic text. Hebrew fonts come with stock RedHat, but no arabic fonts.
Can someone give a pointer to fonts preferably in rpm format that I
can install so as to use pango for some arabic testing?

On 6/12/00, 7:27:17 PM, Pablo Saratxaga <> wrote
regarding Re: Pango status, arabic support: