Re: Field description is missing in source code comment block.

On 07/07/15 19:28, Takao Fujiwara-san wrote:
On 07/04/15 00:01, Stefan Sauer-san wrote:
On 07/03/2015 12:59 PM, Takao Fujiwara wrote:
When I try to build xml, I got the following error about IBusPropList::properties:

../../../src/ibusproplist.h:73: warning: Field description for IBusPropList::properties is missing in source
code comment block.

https://github.com/ibus/ibus/blob/master/src/ibusproplist.h#L73
/**
  * IBusPropList:
  * @properties: GArray that holds IBusProperties.
  *
  * An array of IBusProperties.
  */
struct _IBusPropList {
     IBusSerializable parent;

     /*< public >*/
     GArray *properties;
};

How can I resolve this warning?
This looks correct, what gtkdoc versiona re you using (e.g. gtkdoc-mkdb --version). Btw, while looking at
your code, this comment is wrong:

Thanks for your reply. The version is 1.23
gtk-doc-1.23-1.fc22.noarch

When I run gtkdoc-mkdb for ibusproplist.[c|h] only, the warning is not shown.
So probably this problem is caused by the nested included files of ibus c and h files.
I need to have a furthermore investigation but the debug of gtkdoc-scan, gtkdoc-scangobj, gtkdoc-mktmpl,
gtkdoc-mkdb are a little complicated for me.
This problem can be seen when I just run make on the top of the source directory.

Finally I understood this issue is caused because IBusPropList is also defined in ibusproperty.h to be able to include ibusproplist.h and ibusproperty.h each other:
https://github.com/ibus/ibus/blob/master/src/ibusproperty.h#L121

Now I moved the line of "typedef struct _IBusPropList IBusPropList" to ibustypes.h likes gtk and resolved
this issue.

Thanks.