Re: Field description is missing in source code comment block.

On 07/03/2015 12:59 PM, Takao Fujiwara wrote:
When I try to build xml, I got the following error about IBusPropList::properties:

../../../src/ibusproplist.h:73: warning: Field description for IBusPropList::properties is missing in source code comment block.

https://github.com/ibus/ibus/blob/master/src/ibusproplist.h#L73
/**
 * IBusPropList:
 * @properties: GArray that holds IBusProperties.
 *
 * An array of IBusProperties.
 */
struct _IBusPropList {
    IBusSerializable parent;

    /*< public >*/
    GArray *properties;
};

How can I resolve this warning?
This looks correct, what gtkdoc versiona re you using (e.g. gtkdoc-mkdb --version). Btw, while looking at your code, this comment is wrong:
/**
 * ibus_prop_list_new:
 * @returns: A newly allocated IBusPropList.
 *