Re: linkification warnings

Il giorno Fri, 18 Dec 2009 22:14:53 +0200
Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de> ha scritto:

> Am 18.12.2009 15:58, schrieb Nicola Fontana:
> > I think the problem is the link to a struct that is subclassing a
> > GObject is renamed to MyStructName+"_struct" [1] (resulting in
> > MyStructName-struct after the id mangling). I suppose this is done
> > to differentiate the link to the section from the link to the
> > struct in the same GObject page, a quite common situation in GTK+.
>
> Uhm, this is nasty. I did not thought about this. That should then be
> taken into account by gtk-doc as this "-struct" suffix is a internal
> detail and when linking to class memebers that is the desired
> outcome. Please anyone file another bug for that.

Hi Stefan,

how do you intend to differentiate between a link to a section and a
link to the struct? I mean, #GtkWidget will refer to
GtkWidget.html#GtkWidget or to GtkWidget.html#GtkWidget-struct?
I think letting the users choose the better one is a good thing. Maybe
the syntax could be improved but I don't consider this a bug.

Ciao.
--
Nicola