linkification warnings

Hello, I have two problems with linkification and the related warnings.
I'm not sure if I do something differently than expected or there's a
bug:

1) A few of my objects have some public, documented fields.  They are
marked /*<public>*/ and they appear correctly in the docs.  But I cannot
link to them.

Writing #GwyRGBA.r where GwyRGBA is a plain struct produces the correct
link to the field.  But writing #GwyField.xreal where GwyField is an
object struct leads to a warning and no link.  Must something special be
done for objects?

2) What is the expected behaviour of the link validity checking for
functions?  I was happy to get no bogus warnings after the last tweaks.
But then I realized I get no warnings for function links at all.  Is it
right?

Yeti