conditional docs

hi,

I have an issue with building docs for conditional parts. E.g. some gobject will not be build, if some dependency is not meet or they are disabled. This will fail in the gtkkdoc-scanobj step. It would be fine for me if the GObject introspection stuff is missing in the resulting docs. In theory the whole section for this object would need to be ommitted, which is tricky (there can be links and so on).

Maybe an note in the page of that object which tells that this has been disabled in this build would be good.

Has anyone attempt to do this, any ideas or comments?

Stefan