Re: fixing links with gtkdoc-fixxref

On Wed, Jun 20, 2007 at 09:35:01PM +0200, Vincent Geddes wrote:
> I have got it to work now. I just had to `gunzip index.sgml.gz` in the
> gtk+ docs folder.

This is on Debian (Ubuntu), right?

I reported this last year to Ubuntu:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gtk-doc/+bug/77138
but there has been no response yet.  I'm not sure if
a Debian bug exists -- try to report it, if it doesn't.

(Hopefully Debian people will someday realize compressing
innocent files in /usr/share/doc to save several tens of
megabytes of disk space (on a typical installation) causes
more problems than it solves... <sigh>.)

Yeti

--
http://gwyddion.net/