Re: status gtk-doc towards 1.9

Hi,

Quoting "David Ne?as (Yeti)" <yeti physics muni cz>:

On Sun, Jul 22, 2007 at 12:42:37PM +0100, Damon Chaplin wrote:

I'm afraid I don't really want to spend much time on gtk-doc these days.
So you guys will have to take over maintainership, at least for a while.

Well, I can work on fixing bugs and implementing features --
I already do this -- but someone has to supply the vision.
The goals and means are still puzzling me.

For the vision have a look at
http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/GtkDocFuture

Before we start with more new stuff, I'd like to do this next:
* refactor rexexps that are used in several places to gtkdoc-common
* have a function that prints the warnings and refactor code to use it. as step two the function should get parsing context, so that it could print the arnings gcc-style (file:line: undefined argument blabla).

Yeti

--
http://gwyddion.net/

Stefan