Re: possible to adjust column widths of api listings?

Hi Philip,

unfortunately you example gets wrapped by the mailreader. If you are
familiar with html, maybe you could create a mockup and add a
feature-request to bugzilla. Just take the html file which has such a bad
formating. Cut out stuff that is irrelevant and add an example of how it
should be formatted instead.
This would help us to understand the problem and give us an idea how we
might do better.

Stefan