possible to adjust column widths of api listings?

I just installed gtk-doc 1.6 and have a quick question.

Many of my function names are quite long and the tabular api listings produced by gtk-doc wrap the parameter lists down to the next line for column alignment.
Is is possible to control the table column widths at all?

void          some_ridicuously_long_function_name_goes_here
(parameter1, ...) // line wrap for colume alignment!
I want to pull the parameter list up and move that column over to the right.

Thanks,

Phil