Re: Interface Stability (was Re: xxx-undocumented.txt)

Stefan:

In your last email you highlighted information about how to document
ENVIRONMENT variables, data structures, enumerations, and files.  I
believe Stefan asked if he could do some of this work and I want to check
to see if he wants to do these tasks.  If not, then I'll go ahead.  Ping.

I'll try to get the other patch finished right now. If you do it, it would be
nice if it gets done in the format damon and mathias suggested and agreed.

Based on your recent patches, I think you are more familiar with this part
of the code.  Perhaps you could explain of how the code works, and perhaps
give an overview of the changes I'll need to make.  I'm interested in learning
more about how gtk-doc works, so if this is something you could do, then I'm
sure it will speed my progress.

Thanks!

Brian