Re: Interface Stability (was Re: xxx-undocumented.txt)

Hi Brian,

I offer you a deal ;-). When I am done with the current patch, I'll try to come
up with a patch that implements the Short/Log/SeeAlso Docs.
After that patch I should be aware what changes it needs for the FILE/ENVVAR
classes. I'll report that and you can take over with these then.

Ciao
  Stefan

--
      \|/            Stefan Kost
     <@ @>           private            business
|       __  Address  Simildenstr. 5     HTWK Leipzig, Fb IMN, Postfach 301166
|      ///           04277 Leipzig      04251 Leipzig
| __  ///            Germany            Germany
| \\\///    Phone    +49341 2253538     +49341 30766101
|  \__/     EMail    st_kost_at_gmx.net kost_at_imn.htwk-leipzig.de
|           WWW      www.sonicpulse.de  www.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/~kost/about.html
===-=-=--=---=---------------------------------- - - -  -    -
begin:vcard
fn:Stefan Kost
n:Kost;Stefan
org:HTWK Leipzig;FB. IMN
adr:;;Postfach 301166;Leipzig;;04251;Germany
email;internet:kost imn htwk-leipzig de
title:Dipl. Informatiker
tel;work:+49341 30766440
tel;home:+49341 2253538