Re: Interface Stability (was Re: xxx-undocumented.txt)

On Mon, 2005-01-24 at 19:40 -0600, Brian Cameron wrote:
> Damon:
> So, I made the default in the attached patch "Unstable", but we can change it
> if we think that's better after discussion.

Perhaps add an 'Undefined' stability class? It seems like you want to be
able to differentiate between functions that are truly unstable and
functions that no one has sat down and figured out what their stability
class should be.

Peter

--
Peter Williams                          peter newton cx

"[Ninjas] are cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet."
                              -- REAL Ultimate Power