Re: xml/myobject.xml refentry id with prefix , object tree hierarchy is missing

On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 09:21:12PM +0200,
Stefan Kost wrote, in a different order:
> Stefan Kost wrote:
>
> > hi hi,
> >
> > I've just started a few days ago trying to
> > add gtk-doc based api reference to a project.
> > I looked at the how-to inside gtk-doc-1.2 release and at the docs of
> > the projects glib, gtk+ and gstreamer.
> > My project is based on gobject, sources can be found in cvs at
> > http://buzztard.sf.net.
> >
> > problem 1.)
> > when I build the docs the generated xml for xml/song-io.xml files start with
> > <refentry id="buzztard-BtSongIO">
> > instead of
> > <refentry id="BtSongIO">
> >
> > Any idea how to get rid of the prefix?
> >

> > problem 2.)
> > I would like to see the object hierarchy,
> > but have no clue to get gtk-doc to add it.
> >

> I have found it out myself. Maybe one of the maintainers can add this to
> the gtk-doc howto:
>
> if file is related to an object (e.g. MyObject),
> it needs to be of the same name as the object,
> but all lowercase: MyObject -> myobject.sgml
> and the type of the object must be named "MyObject"
> and not e.g. "MyObjectType"
>
> then problem 1.) & 2.) is gone ;-)

Okay.
Which file do have in mind?
(naming the output file will do, I should be able to find to source file )

> Stefan

Cheers
Geert Stappers
Reads from top to bottom and tells a simple joke in five lines
>>> Who is it?
>> Merry.
> Mary WHO??
Merry Christmas!