Re: where to put documentation for defines, structs (gobject classes), enums etc.

Hi again,

still talking to myself (in the hope the archives are useful for those who experience this later).
its me again,

the examples show how to document functions, but I still don't understand how to
document the rest (defines, structs, enums etc.).

I've found that I can document those things in the tmpl/xxx.sgml files.
Comments related to functions although, are retrieved from the documentation. Is there any conses about if it would be desired or not to get more out of source-comments. Peronally I prefer to document in the source.

It would be wonderful, if the article at
could be extendet to show how to document a full gobject.

gtk-doc-list mailing list
gtk-doc-list gnome org