Re: xml/myobject.xml refentry id with prefix , object tree hierarchy is missing

Stefan Kost wrote:

I have found it out myself. Maybe one of the maintainers can add this to the gtk-doc howto:

if file is related to an object (e.g. MyObject),
it needs to be of the same name as the object,
but all lowercase: MyObject -> myobject.sgml
and the type of the object must be named "MyObject"
and not e.g. "MyObjectType"

then problem 1.) & 2.) is gone ;-)

Stefan

hi hi,

I've just started a few days ago trying to add gtk-doc based api reference to a
project. I looked at the how-to inside gtk-doc-1.2 release and at the docs of
the projects glib, gtk+ and gstreamer.
My project is based on gobject, sources can be found in cvs at
http://buzztard.sf.net.

problem 1.)
when I build the docs the generated xml for xml/song-io.xml files start with
<refentry id="buzztard-BtSongIO">
instead of
<refentry id="BtSongIO">

Any idea how to get rid of the prefix?

problem 2.)
I would like to see the object hierarchy, but have no clue to get gtk-doc to add it.

ciao
  Stefan