Re: Object hierarchy generation problems

On Fri, 2003-10-17 at 02:52, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Am Fr, den 17.10.2003 schrieb Robert Varga um 01:41:
[snip]
> The $MODULE-sections.txt file may be initially generated by gtk-doc, but
> you have to maintain it yourself. If you look into the gtk Makefile,
> you'll notice that there is no rule to regenerate it.

I have to deal with a source tree that has functions/files/objects
added/deleted about weekly, and  don't want to maintain a list myself. I
hoped that gtkdoc-scan.c finds the objects and their declarations are
put in the right places (-sections.txt and -types.txt, right?).
> One more thing I forgot is that you'll have to list the _get_type
> functions for your objects in $MODULE.types, otherwise none of the
> documentation generated by introspection (signals, properties, object
> hierarchy) will show up for them.
There is a hack in the Makefile.am to generate this file from source.

All that I want to know is that if I set up $MODULE-types and use
gtkdoc-scangobj and I don't get object declarations in
$MODULE-sections.txt and $MODULE-types.txt, can there be a problem in
the C code, and can someone help me with this.

> Matthias

Robert Varga