Re: Object hierarchy generation problems

Am Fr, den 17.10.2003 schrieb Robert Varga um 01:41:

> Thanks for the quick answer.
> No, the objects are not listed in the gtk-doc generated
> $MODULE-sections.txt. Now I am actually using a hacked shell script
> parser that adds the object declarations to this file, as well as their
> definitions in $MODULE-overrides.txt.
>
> I was tempted to use this script, but found that in gtk the definitions
> & secions files are generated automaticaly, also using gtk-doc-0.10.

The $MODULE-sections.txt file may be initially generated by gtk-doc, but
you have to maintain it yourself. If you look into the gtk Makefile,
you'll notice that there is no rule to regenerate it.

One more thing I forgot is that you'll have to list the _get_type
functions for your objects in $MODULE.types, otherwise none of the
documentation generated by introspection (signals, properties, object
hierarchy) will show up for them.

Matthias