Object hierarchy generation problems

Hello
I have sent an e-mail from another address that is not subscribed to this list;
that one is waiting for moderator review. It can be safely deleted. Here is the
contents.

I have set up gtk-doc version 0.10-4 (RedHat 9) for generating the
documentation for conglomerate (www.conglomerate.org).
The problem is that i don't get the GObject hierarchy in each of the
html files. I get $(DOC_MODULE).hierarchy though. These objects are not
even declared in the template files. I've looked into the gtk sources
and the objects are declared in somewhat different way there.

Another problem is that gtk-doc can't parse function arguments or
returns that are declared enum.

If someone can and is willing to help, please send an e-mail, so that I
can provide the Makefile.am, and a source file; I don't know if this
subject is appropriate for this list; I'm sorry if it isn't.

Sincerely,
Robert Varga