Re: An alternative to gdk-pixbuf

On 15/09/2018 12:07, Magnus Bergman wrote:
Some mismatch in versions of libtiff
could for example be a reason. Otherwise you should probably file a bug
report with more information (perhaps to your distribution firstly).

Thanks Magnus.  I've a feeling that the problem might come down to struct alignment.  Although I'm building on Windows, I currently compile both tiff and gdk-pixbuf with 1-byte struct alignment which seems to work for png / jpeg etc.  But maybe tiff expects 8-byte alignment?

Do you happen to know if the tiff library has its own mailing list? I haven't had much success in finding one....

John