Re: An alternative to gdk-pixbuf

Sorry, I haven't been following this conversation but as a side-issue... I only noticed this morning that gdk-pixbuf doesn't seem to be able to load TIF images any more. I've attached a small file that won't load but I haven't managed to load any TIF image from the ones I've tested this morning.

If someone's got a few spare minutes, could they try loading the attached image using 'gdk_pixbuf_new_from_file()' and just let me know if it works? I'm sure this always worked for me in the past... :-(

John