Re: [g-a-devel] No module anymore & perfect zoom feature

Le 01/03/2018 à 21:27, Emmanuele Bassi a écrit :
Thanks.

I was not claiming that the Shell’s zoom is perfect; I’m saying that the Shell is where things need to be fixed, as it’s where things are implemented already. The shell does not currently ask the toolkit to render an area at a different scaling factor, but it could. The shell can also change the rendering pipeline to apply an effect like color inversion.

Do you mean you can change the scaling factor during a session?
Visual-impaired, including me, use the zoom in/zoom out shortcut all the time, they don't stay on the same zoom level. When a colleague wants to work with me, I change the zoom, enable it, disable it each minutes to make our collaboration easier. The zoom in/zoom out shortcut seems instant on the screen.

Best regards and thanks for your feedback on this important subjects to make GTK usable for all,
Alex ARNAUD.