Re: Proposal: Recommend meson for glib 2.58.0

Le vendredi 15 juin 2018 à 17:41 +0100, Emmanuele Bassi a écrit :
Note that the doc is built and uploaded as part of glib's CI for
each
tag, so it can be taken from artifacts. I don't know if it gets
published from there, but we could do something. Emmanuele Bassi
probably knows more about this mechanism.

Oh... but it's broken: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/glib/-/jobs/35826

the CI is missing "ninja gobject-doc" and "ninja gio-doc" commands, but
they fail: https://github.com/mesonbuild/meson/issues/3745