Re: GNOME GitLab instance slow?

This is probably better on another list, maybe d-d-l, since this would effect everyone.

I can say that since 2 weeks ago, the gitlab.com instance seems to have deployed a huge and sluggish JS
payload which brings my browser to a crawl, i dont know if we've opted into that update on the GNOME
instance, though.

Cheers,
    -Tristan