GNOME GitLab instance slow?

Hi, do you experience too general slowness in GNOME's GitLab?

In general the workflow is too sluggish and this gets a bit in the way.

But the real problem is that I'm not able to create a Merge Request. It waits for about 30 seconds and fails with: "502 Whoops, GitLab is taking too much time to respond."

Also I get errors in many places like "Error loading viewer", even though everything seems to work fine!

I don't know if the problem is related to GitLab or the GNOME instance / installation

Is it me or do you encounter these problems too?
Just to ask..

Thank You!
Luca