Re: Why these settings are deprecated?

Thanks for you reply. Now I unsterstand your decisions. But I have also third question.

* gtk-show-input-method-menu
* gtk-show-unicode-menu

These two menu items are always visible in GTK+ 3.x and future major
versions; it's a toolkit feature, not something that comes under the
purview of application authors or users. Application developers can
intercept the context menu and use their own, if they really want to
have a different looking menu.

These two menu items are not visible in my OS. I use both Arch Linux & Manjaro. They are not visible in GTK3, but they are visible in GTK2. Should I install additional software to get these menu items in GTK3?

---
Tomasz Gąsior
https://tomaszgasior.pl