Re: Building glib-genmarshal (while building glib)

On 14/08/2017 16:47, Chun-wei Fan (范君維) wrote:

Ah, I get it now!  Thanks guys.

Two of the three python scripts are working fine now but there's a problem with gdbus-codegen. Here's the command I previously used with the older file (gdbus-codegen.in) :-

      python "gdbus-2.0/codegen/gdbus-codegen.in" --interface-prefix org. \
--generate-c-code gdbus-daemon-generated --c-namespace _G dbus-daemon.xml

but if I modify that command to substitute the new 'gdbus-codegen' (rather than the older 'gdbus-codegen.in') I get build errors. I'm guessing that maybe the command itself needs to be modified now? Or if it looks okay to you guys, I'll supply some more information about the errors I'm seeing. Thanks again,

John