Re: Broken 'C' compilation when building from Master with MSVC

On 5 Nov 2015, at 11:35, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:

On 3 November 2015 at 16:19, John Emmas <johne53 tiscali co uk> wrote:
As an experiment, I tried moving the inline stuff out of gutils.h and straight into gtypes.h (at line 391
- immediately before those newly added functions).  As far as MSVC was concerned it was perfectly happy -
no other changes were needed.  [...]  I can produce a patch if anyone wants to test it with gcc etc.

Could you please leave a comment on the bug I linked to earlier in the
thread, detailing what you found?

Hi Emmanuele,

I just added a comment as well as attaching a patch in case anyone wants to test the non-msvc compilation.
Thanks.

John