Re: libglib - Newly introduced build issue with MSVC8

On 02/02/2015 15:39, Fan Chun-wei wrote:

Can you apply the 2 patches in bug 743640

[...]

(The patch in bug 743827, if not yet applied, is also needed, as Ryan mentioned.)

Thanks guys,

I didn't apply the patch from bug 743827 as it seems like it's already been superceded. However, I did apply the other two and everything seems to be building again!

One minor issue was that I needed to apply the patches manually. So it'd be helpful to know once they get officially applied upstream. I'll then be able to discard my local modifications and switch to the official versions. Thanks,

John