Re: atk 'missing symbols' problem since gnome-3-14

Hello John,

Sorry for the bunch of bad english and info here (late night reply here for me):

-glib-mkenums.h should read glib-mkenums (which is a PERL script)
-"Edi atk-enum-types.h to include config.h..." should read "Edit atk-enum-types.c to include config.h..."
-"put a ATK_AVAILABLE_IN_ALL" should be "put ATK_AVAILABLE_IN_ALL"

Please make sure your config.h(.win32) is up-to-date, as _ATK_EXTERN is defined in there to do the __declspec(dllexport) work.

With blessings.

Fan Chun-wei 於 2014/9/26 01:38 寫道:
Hello John,

I was able to get these symbols from the atk-2.14.0 release tarball from the GNOME FTP, and was able to build atkmm without any problems.

Probably you will need to look at your atk/atk-enum-types.h and atk/atk-enum-types.c-these symbols are indeed annotated in atk-enum-types.h, which is a generated file that is generated by glib-mkenums.h and included in the release tarball during 'make dist'. You can either:

-Re-generate atk-enum-types.h/atk-enum-types.c by deducing the process from atk/Makefile.am Notice that that rule changed a bit during the last dev cycle because we are using __declspec (dllexport) -Grab the atk-2.14.0 tarball which contains atk-enum-types.h and atk-enum-types.c which the correct decorations -Edi atk-enum-types.h to include config.h before everything else, and put a ATK_AVAILABLE_IN_ALL before the prototypes in atk-enum-types.h

Then re-do your build.  These symbols should be exported then.

Hope this helps, with blessings.