Re: GTK+3 Win32 Bundles : RFC

On Wed, 2013-12-04 at 07:40 +0100, Tarnyko wrote:
Hi folks,

Just some news on the Win32 - bundle distribution - side.

 Main URL :
http://win32builder.gnome.org/

 The continuous build environment now generates 64-bit bundles.
 The bundle for GTK+ 3.10.x has been generated.
[snip]

Many thanks.

I found your INSTRUCTIONS.txt file about this system:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk3-build-system/tree/GTK
+3_build_system-crosslinux/z_Install/INSTRUCTIONS.txt
but it mentions some files, such as 1_Prereq.sh that do not exist. Maybe
they've been renamed?

I wondered what CentOS packages you installed as a prerequisite, so I
could try to get this working on Ubuntu.

By the way, why is that directory called "z_INSTALL"? Does it mean
something?

Would you like to set up a bugs.gnome.org product so you could accept
patches more easily? Or maybe we should use the "Backend: Win32"
component of GTK+ in bugs.gnome.org? This should probably be mentioned
in the .doap file.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com