error on pygobject for gtk 3.10 version

I have sucessfully setup a pygobject binding for the gtk 3.10 version,
pointing the PYTHONPATH variable to the good folder, PKG_CONFIG_PATH
and the LD_LIBRARY_PATH too but I get the following error:

ERROR:root:Could not find any typelib for Gtk
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "editsection.py", line 3, in <module>
    from gi.repository import Gtk, Gio, GLib, GObject
ImportError: cannot import name Gtk

I can only import GObject and Gio but not Gtk and GLib. am I doing come mistake?
thanks?