Re: Several fixes waiting for review/pull

hi;

On 12 October 2013 15:18, Ihar Hrachyshka <ihar hrachyshka gmail com> wrote:
If that's not how you review changes, and you insist on keeping everything in bugzilla, just let me know,
I'll post the patches there.

thanks for your effort.

we do bug tracking and patch reviews in Bugzilla, so it would be most
helpful if you could file a bug for each issue separately. if you
already have different branches for each issue, you can use git-bz [1]
to make it easy to file bugs and attach patches.

ciao,
 Emmanuele

[1] http://git.fishsoup.net/cgit/git-bz/

--