Re: GTK+3 Win32 Bundles : RFC

Fan Chun-wei writes:
Hello Tarnyko,

Hello Fan,
I build the latest GIT master (3.11.0) (up to and including Matthias' commits for GtkFlowBox) with Visual Studio 2008 and 2010 in both Win32/x86 and x64 configs, and the print demo didn't crash on either of my Windows 7 (a pretty clean installation) and my Windows 8 systems in any of my Visual Studio build configs. I did try to run your October 6 build (from your site) on my Windows 8 system and it did run OK but crashed on my Windows 7 system, just to let you know.

Thanks a lot for your info ! So, as the toolchain didn't change between 3.8 (which works) and current, it must be a regression impacting precisely MinGW and Win7. Will test and try to fix it eventually. Thanks again.
With blessings.

Regards,
Tarnyko