Re: Can g_field_info_get_offset () provide same info as G_STRUCT_OFFSET?

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 10:48 AM, "Andrés G. Aragoneses" <knocte gmail com> wrote:
On 06/11/13 16:45, Ross Burton wrote:
On 6 November 2013 14:45, "Andrés G. Aragoneses" <knocte gmail com
<mailto:knocte gmail com>> wrote:

    (unless glib upstream would accept a patch to wrap the
    G_STRUCT_OFFSET in a public function?).

That would be a function for every member of every struct, as
G_STRUCT_OFFSET is a macro (sounds unlikely to me).

Oh, right! Thanks for the pointer.
So then I'll go with the libgirepository route. BTW, does gnome provide Windows/Mac binaries for libgirepository library?

gobject-introspection is still in the process of being ported to Windows. I think we'll ship Windows/Mac binaries when we support those platforms.

Thanks