回覆: Something I don't understand

Hi John,

It does indeed, AFAICT.  It seems not unlike the introspection makefiles where people can include so that people simply need to throw into that makefile the files they need to process for the glib-mkenums PERL script.  I think this is mainly meant for people using autotools to build their GLib-using project(s), so they don't have to worry too much about calling that script with the correct flags and args.

Just my take on this.  Sorry if the formatting does not seem nice as I sent this from my phone.

With blessings.

寄件者: John Emmas
寄件日期: 2013/5/31 16:55
收件者: gtk-devel-list
主旨: Re: Something I don't understand

On 31 May 2013, at 09:15, John Emmas wrote:

> what would cause the appearance that some files have been removed when (apparently) they're still present and needed.  Maybe they did get added back later but I just can't find it?

Ah, I think maybe the penny just dropped....  from a closer examination of my commit log it looks like those changes got committed to a different branch (wip/Makefile.glib).  i.e. they're not yet committed to master.  Does that explain what I'm seeing?

John