Re: New drawing/scrolling model

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 2:40 PM, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com> wrote:

I've tried a bunch of apps and most things seem to work. Currently I
know of two problems:

I've gone through gtk3-demo and our other test programs with this
branch, and could only find one noticable breakage: The GtkStack
crossfade transitions seem to be somewhat messed up with the branch.
If you look at the example in the second page of gtk3-widget-factory,
you'll notice how the colors of the cube change before it starts to
fade out. This is not happening with master.