Re: Is GTK+ a cross-platform toolkit ?

On 2013-03-15 00:45, tarnyko tarnyko net wrote:
That's nice. I will patch the 3.6.4 bundle to integrate the fix, so
GtkNotebooks work again.

I added a patch to the bug report that should fix the tab position
issue. It's also available from git:

  git://pileus.org/~andy/gtk win32

It does the same thing as what was done previously (flipping/rotating
the win32 theme part), but I changed it to be windows specific so that
it won't cause problems for other theme engines. I was only able to test
it on an older version of GTK+ using Windows XP.