Re: Is GTK+ a cross-platform toolkit ?

On 3/6/2013 at  3:07 PM, <tarnyko tarnyko net> wrote:
3.6.4 is stable ? So the work I'm doing right now is going to be
worth it
^^. Thanks for the info, for the wiki thing too, I'm going to be back
soon
with some stuff.

Compared to 3.4.4:
- GtkNotebooks with a non-default oritation is broken
- GtkSpinners do not spin (think its fixed in 3.7.x somewhere if I read
the ChangeLog correctly - have not tried 3.7 yet)

Maybe a few other things, but that is just from visual inspection.
Unfortunately my time is a bit limited at the moment, and as I do not
yet use GTK+3, I have not tried to track it down.

Regards,
Martin

Hi,