Re: [RC] GTK+ 3.4.2/3.6.4 Bundle (Win32)

Hi Martin, Thanks for your intervention, very well appreciated ! I'm definitely interested in your gobject-introspection and webkit stuff, I tried to compile them months ago but was not successful.. GStreamer gave me headaches, seems to need serious patches, maybe we should delay it until the rest works. I've seen your bug reports on GtkNotebook and Spinners too, currently trying to compile unstable and installing Linux to compare stuff.
Regards,
Tarnyko Martin Schlemmer writes:
Hi, I know you asked for validation some time back, but I could not get time as yet, sorry.
I have a bit of a very custom build system that mostly uses shell scripts via bash & msys, but it includes:
- making tools (intltool, etc.) more relocatable
- rather build gdk-pixbuf and gtk+ loaders into the libraries (skipping *-query-* commands mostly)
- include other libraries and programs like:
  - gobject-introspection
  - gtk2/gtk3
  - glade for both above
  - webkit and needed stack (not gstreamer and co yet)
- some other odd stuff. I have been planning to clean it up and make it a bit more modular for ages, but just never get to it, but if anybody want to have a look and maybe get some extra ideas (I started back in 2007 by looking at TML's stuff), I can put it somewhere.

Regards,
Martin