Re: [RC] GTK+ 3.4.2/3.6.4 Bundle (Win32)

Hi,

I know you asked for validation some time back, but I could not get time as yet, sorry.

I have a bit of a very custom build system that mostly uses shell scripts via bash & msys, but it includes:
- making tools (intltool, etc.) more relocatable
- rather build gdk-pixbuf and gtk+ loaders into the libraries (skipping *-query-* commands mostly)
- include other libraries and programs like:
  - gobject-introspection
  - gtk2/gtk3
  - glade for both above
  - webkit and needed stack (not gstreamer and co yet)
- some other odd stuff.

I have been planning to clean it up and make it a bit more modular for ages, but just never get to it, but if
anybody want to have a look and maybe get some extra ideas (I started back in 2007 by looking at TML's
stuff), I can put it somewhere.

Regards,
Martin