Re: Is GTK+ a cross-platform toolkit ? (fwd)

On 13-03-04 05:37 PM, tarnyko tarnyko net wrote:

Hey, maybe I've expressed myself badly. In fact I expected, maybe
wrongly, the original thread to be read prior to my message.
To be as simple as possible : I have a working GTK+3 Win32 build
environment (mingw-based) and binaries hanging around here. I also begin
to have a good experience in NSIS which I use to produce installers (see
links at the end of this mail).
I can definitely take care of a long-term and evolving GTK+ bundle.

This would be fantastic!

Cheers,
Matthew Brush