Re: GtkOverlay - Move To

Hey,

you don't need that, just listen to the signal for positioning the children
and change the place.

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 11:41 AM, Pierre-Yves Luyten <py luyten fr> wrote:
Hi,

I guess GtkOverlay would be a nice place to offer something like
gtk_overlay_move_child_to (GtkOverlay *overlay, GtkWidget *child,
GdkPoint *where_to_move_child) ? The child could have a slight animation
from point A to point B.

Unless there is already something like this, or, unless we don't want
this since it's not a very common need. (A workaround is : remove from
overlay, redefine allocation, re-add to overlay, ...). Seems more a
design question than a technical one.

Pierre-Yves