RE: Windows 32/64bit downloads and/or bundles for 2.x and 3.x

Sure, the more the merrier!

In the longer term, I *really* want to make sure we can support GCC as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: tarnyko tarnyko net [mailto:tarnyko tarnyko net]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 1:45 AM
To: Garrett Serack
Cc: Arnavion; gtk-devel-list
Subject: Re: Windows 32/64bit downloads and/or bundles for 2.x and 3.x

Hi Garrett,

I maintain a GCC/MinGW build environment for GTK+ these days ; but I'm interested as well, so I might join
the channel if nobody minds.

Regards,
Tarnyko

Garrett Serack writes:

Awesome!

I’ll pop into your #hexchat-devel IRC channel tomorrow if you want to
chat about it, or need some help getting started with our tools (we’re
still a bit behind on docs)

Hmm. Now that I think about it, I added a bunch of cmdlets that I
never even mentioned in the docs at all (things for generating
template build/packaging scripts)