RE: Windows 32/64bit downloads and/or bundles for 2.x and 3.x

Yes, we’ve done some of the libraries in that stack already:

(*really* nice job on that page & script by the way, it’s the clearest instructions for that stuff that I’ve ever seen :D )

Off that page, we already have

    win-iconv
    zlib
    libffi
    freetype
    libxml2
    libpng
    glib
    pixman
    openssl

And yes, we’ve done these using MSVC ( vc10, vc11  * release, debug * static, dynamic *x86, x64 )

The VC12 preview release is coming at the //build conference this month, and we’ll add that into our matrix when that comes out. (it may be late july-ish, I think we’re going to make a change to split up the .lib/.dll files into smaller, fine grained satellite packages)

I was looking at your scripts to see if we could merge efforts there too. (one of the things that lead me here was looking at your page)

You can see most of the ‘native’ nuget packages we’ve built in the gallery : https://nuget.org/profiles/coapp/ (well, a few of those are .NET pkgs, but look for the ones marked ‘native’ )

Right now, we shallow fork projects here (https://github.com/coapp-packages/ ), and add our build files (usually found right now in the /COPKG/ folder in the project)

The script file that iterates over the variations is the .buildinfo (example:
https://github.com/coapp-packages/freeglut/blob/master/COPKG/.buildinfo )

And you can see one of our simplified .vcxproj files (https://github.com/coapp-packages/freeglut/blob/master/COPKG/freeglut.vcxproj ) -- this still loads in VC10 and VC11 too.

Nice part about these builds, is that they’re all pretty atomic – dependencies are brought in using the packages and so anyone can generally rebuild an individual package.

Garrett