Re: Stock Items Deprecation

hi;

On 25 July 2013 10:37, phil <phil philandanna no-ip org> wrote:
One other thing, I'm wondering why the migration guide and rationale are on
goggle docs which tracks who is viewing what and which links they click on
in the documents. It seems a bit incongruous as GNOME is currently fund
raising for privacy enhancements and has it's own wiki.

pretty sure Jon used google docs because it was convenient for him; no
need to ascribe ulterior motives to him, gtk developers, or GNOME as a
whole.

the documentation is in the process of being moved inside the GTK+ API
reference.

as a side note: wikis are not great for collaborative editing, and
setting up the ACLs are pretty awful. we do have etherpad on
gnome.org, but I'd have to check the ACLs there as well.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
W: http://www.emmanuelebassi.name