Re: Scene graphs in user interfaces

On 8/15/13, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
On 15 August 2013 12:43, Zenaan Harkness <zen freedbms net> wrote:

we already have a fairly well understood set of requirements for
adding a scene graph API in GTK.
my suggestion is to download and watch my GUADEC talk about the topic:
http://www.superlectures.com/guadec2013/future-in-the-past-designing-and-implementing-the-gtk-scene-graph

Cool thanks. Are there any slides/transcript etc? I have a rural
dialup only at the moment, so probably can't dl a video.
there are my notes:
https://wiki.gnome.org/EmmanueleBassi?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=guadec-2013-future-in-the-past-notes.pdf

A good read. Sounds great!

what we can, and should do, is to work on making GTK and its API kick
ass, for the people using GTK already and for the people that will use
GTK in the future.

Ack. From what I'm reading, you're well on the way.

Thank you very much,
Zenaan